We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Meat and poultry
- Popular chicken
- Easy chicken
- Quick chicken
The delicious combinaton of chicken and cranberries are brought together in this barbecue dish. It makes a wonderful summer treat.
Be the first to make this!
- 1 (1.37kg) chicken, cut into pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 225g smooth cranberry sauce
- 4 tablespoons golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:40min ›Ready in:55min
- Heat barbecue for medium heat. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To Make Sauce: In a medium bowl combine the cranberry sauce, golden syrup, lemon juice, butter and rosemary. Mix well. Set aside.
- Barbecue chicken pieces, bone side up, on uncovered barbecue over medium hot coals for 20 minutes. Turn chicken and barbecue for another 20 to 30 minutes or until tender and juices run clear, brushing often with the sauce during the last 15 minutes of cooking.
Alternative cooking methods
You can also cook the chicken under the grill.
Check out our BBQ how-to guides and videos for easy tips on how to BBQ to perfection!