We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Oily fish
- Salmon fillet
This is the best and most delicious salmon recipe, and very easy to prepare. My husband totally loved it; he did not like salmon that much until he had this.
3971 people made this
- 60g maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 450g salmon fillet
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:20min ›Extra time:30min marinating › Ready in:1hr
- Preheat oven to 200 C / Gas 6.
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the fridge for 30 minutes, turning once.
- Bake salmon uncovered for 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork. Remove from the oven and serve.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(5147)
Reviews in English (3392)
This was gorgeous, all the family loved it. Would probably marinate for longer to obtain a more intense flavour. Loved the crispy sticky skin that it created.Really easy to make. I'm sure this will become a family favourite.-19 Mar 2014
Congratulations on this recipe. After reading the only other review I left the salmon marinating overnight (flesh side down) and used some very good quality dark soy (only any good if you like a very rich sauce) Amazing! Had it four or five times now and thoroughly enjoy it every time.-09 Sep 2015
Hi - this is Starflower and I submitted this recipe. Just wanted to let you know...you never marinate fish for more than 30 minutes! It is not like meat. Per professional chefs.-28 Mar 2003