We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Oily fish
- Salmon fillet
This is the best use of storecupboard ingredients. Serve with rice, wild rice, salad or your favourite veg for a fab meal.
201 people made this
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh root ginger
- 450g salmon fillets
MethodPrep:5min ›Cook:15min ›Ready in:20min
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
- In a small bowl, blend olive oil, honey, Dijon mustard and ginger.
- Brush salmon fillets evenly with the olive oil mixture. Place in a medium baking dish. Bake 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(216)
Reviews in English (153)
My fiancé loved it. He just wished there was more sauce to it. So he said to make extra just for dipping-20 Mar 2015
nice flavouring, easy and quick to prepare. Will do again.-09 Dec 2014
My wife cooked this recipe last night for dinner. She said it was very easy to make and relatively inexpensive. I enjoyed this Ginger Salmon as a tasty alternative to grilled Salmon. This recipe gave the Salmon a sweet, tangy flavor. I also like the idea of incorporating Ginger into the recipe, since I heard Ginger helps in digestion. I have seen those gnarled Ginger roots in the grocery store for years, wondering what people ever did with them. This recipe makes excellent use of Ginger.-23 Nov 2002