We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Seafood starters
- Prawn starters
Prawns cooked in butter, garlic, lemon juice and parsley are even better with the help of Dijon mustard. Serve with fresh crusty bread.
2674 people made this
- 250g (9 oz) butter
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- half a bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 1kg (2 lb) medium fresh prawns - shells removed with tails attached, and deveined
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:15min ›Ready in:30min
- Preheat oven to 230 C / Gas mark 8.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter, mustard, lemon juice, garlic and parsley. When the butter melts completely, remove from heat.
- Arrange prawns in a shallow baking dish. Pour the butter mixture over the prawns.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until the prawns are pink and opaque.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(2566)
Reviews in English (1963)
Altered ingredient amounts.Works perfectly stir fried instead of baked-03 Jan 2011
Altered ingredient amounts.Reduced the djion mustard recommended amount by half as it overpowered the dish.-27 Apr 2010
Quick and easy for a midweek meal. Just make sure you half the amount of mustard, like other reviewers have said.-31 Aug 2011